Terms and Conditions
By registering for any subscription level or by purchasing any class you are willfully entering and agree to the following terms:
- All subscriptions, memberships, purchases and transactions are final. There are no refunds, store credits or reimbursements for any reason. You can’t return digitally consumed content.
- All classes, curriculum, teaching, audio files, video files, class notes, class handouts, logos, images, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Jubilee School of Ministry website (jubileeschoolofministry.com), it’s sub domains or partner websites, email communications, social media posts and all other forms of communication, written, digital or otherwise belong to the Jubilee School of Ministry, it’s parent ministry Jubilee International Ministries and/or third parties that may have contributed content. Jubilee School of Ministry reserves all of its rights on jubileeschoolofministry.com as well as the previously mentioned forms of communication. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or licence to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by Jubilee School of Ministry or any other third party except as expressly provided in the Terms.
- It is against the Terms and Conditions to claim any of the objects outlined in Term 2 as your own property or to duplicate, distribute, sell, re-sell, lease or otherwise profit from any of the material you subscribe to or purchase from jubileeschoolofministry.com and its other forms of communication listed in Term 2.
- It is against the Terms and Conditions to share your log-in information with other individuals, or groups of individuals. The subscription or purchase is between the one individual that registers or purchases good and services from jubileeschoolofministry.com. This subscription cannot be shared, leased, loaned or used by any party outside of the registered individual.
- Jubilee School of Ministry reserves the right to terminate, remove and block any user found violating the Terms and Conditions as well as due to any other behavior deemed to be immoral, indecent or negative displayed in the comments, rating system, social media or other digital communities apart of Jubilee School of Ministry, their partners or parent ministry online communities. These terminations will be without refund or reimbursement of any kind.
- It is understood that the classes, curriculum, teaching, audio files, video files, class notes, class handouts and any other educational material is for your learning, growth and development in the area of study represented by the respective classes. Going through these classes does NOT result in college credits, points, grades, certifications or degrees. The classes are expressed as “originating from our accredited curriculum” to demonstrate the value of the information only, not to advertise accreditation.
We are excited to pass on this solid, biblical information that was recorded right in our fully accredited school of ministry’s classroom. We don’t enjoy placing rules and regulations on everybody and we would love to trust everyone to act decent and kind. Unfortunately we have to place these types of provisions to protect ourselves and other online students. We are confident that in most cases everyone will use this website and it’s content for what it was intended and we look forward to seeing this online community grow and become a valuable place for education and conversation.
The Jubilee School of Ministry staff